Writing Business Reports
The human touch to writing business reports is very critical for meaningful reporting that adds value to decision making, good governance and knowledge management. Writing effective reports that facilitate root cause analysis, problems solving and continuous improvement is a rare skill. This workshop covers all the key facets of report writing that will enhance the strategic importance of your reporting.
What is covered?
- Understanding Objectives and Utility of Reporting
- Varied levels and Factors for consideration
- Multiple Uses for Personal Development
- Value Addition from Reporting
- Attributes of Data & Analysis
- Designing Structure, Layout & Logic of Reporting
- Senior Managers,
- Line Managers
- All who are engaged in writing Operational, Managerial & Strategic Reports?
Participants will be able to:
- Analyze Reporting Requirements in the organization
- Avoid the pitfalls of poor reporting
- Problems solving from reports and records
- Practice habits of clear thinking for clear writing
- Make optimum utilization of business data and information