Presentation & Public Speaking Skills
Presentation is a means of communication which can be adapted to various speaking situations such as talking to a group, addressing a meeting or briefing a team. To become an effective presenter or to become a public speaker one needs to undergo a step by step preparation and use the right means to convey the message across efficiently and effectively.
What is Covered?
- Preparing a Presentation:
- Organizing the Material, Writing Your Presentation points, Deciding the presentation methodology, Working with the best visual aid.
- Structuring Presentation:
- Introduction, Presentation Body (Presenting the actual message), Ending the Presentation.
- Dealing with Problems faced during Presentations:
- Podium Panic, Eye Contact, Body Language, Tone and Voice usage.
- Preparing Content: Analyse your Audience, Define what action you want them to take, Arrange your argument to move them
- Handling Questions & Answering Effectively
- Handling Problem during a presentation
- Visual aid problems
- Distracting noises
- Handling mistakes during the presentation
Who Should Attend?
- Department Heads
- Sales & Marketing Personnel