Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The supply chain is a crucial part of anybusiness’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge. This workshop will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
What is covered?
- Understand supply chain management and logistics
- Discuss key models in supply chain management
- Explain the stages in the supply chain
- How to Align supply chain strategy with business strategy
- What are effective vendor management strategies?
- Understand the basic flow of supply chain activities
- Procurement Officers
- Distribution Personnel
- Business Units Engaged in the Supply Chain
- Logistic Officers
Participants will be able to:
- Streamline supply chain management
- Identify bottlenecks in the supply chain
- Do more effective vendor management
- Manage an efficient Logistics Operation