HR for Non-HR Managers
People Management is a shared responsibility between Line Managers and the Human Resources Function. Effective people management delivers high performance.
Highly competent technically skilled seniors fail to manage people processes to the benefit of the organization. This workshop revolves around the synergy that Line Managers need to have with the human resources to manage the employee life cycle for mutual benefit
What is covered?
- Understanding the nature of Projects
- Understanding Strategic and
- Operational Human Resources
- Articulating the HR Role of the Line Manager
- Synergizing People Management with
- Human Resources
- What is the Prerequisite Knowledge of Human Resources?
- Balancing people and organization expectations
- Human Resources Managers,
- Human Resources Officers
- Line Managers for Management Development
- Learning & Development Managers, Officers
- High Potential for Development
Participants will be able to:
- Reduce grievance and disciplinary issues
- Manage People Moral for Performance
- Partner with Human Resources for effective people management
- Establish professional and mutually beneficial relationships at work
- Manage People resource to deliver high performance