Tally ERP9 Advanced
Tally is an Accounting Software very popularly termed as User-Friendly and Easy-to-Use Accounting package. It has more than a 2 decade history since its inception and has gained world-class recognition over the years evolving into the latest Tally.ERP solution for all businesses; be it Service, Trading or Manufacturing industry.
The demand of certified Tally professionals is rising rapidly across the country due to increasing number of companies using Tally.ERP9. The sector has opened great job opportunities for the students. Tally trained professionals are now in great demand to undertake major responsibilities in different arenas of the corporate world including accounting & finance.
- Emerson Education introduces Tally Training for students as well as Corporate Companies.
- Tally Certified Expert holding 15 years industry experience in delivering Tally Training
- Suitable for students who have completed Form 4 or Form 6 can get descent jobs with Tally Knowledge.
- Tally.ERP 9 is a speedy solution that works efficiently for different operations of business management.
- Tally.ERP9 is highly flexible and comes with several extraordinary built-in features that accounts for its high demand across various industries.
- However, as per the recent studies, 95% of these in-built features of Tally often go unexplored in most of the companies owing to the insufficient knowledge of employees.
- The corporate training course provided by Emerson Education is particularly designed to educate the employees of the corporate houses about using this utility to the fullest so that the businesses can reap all the benefits of the solution.
Some of the key features of Tally Accounting Package are:
- User Friendly
- Automatic generation of reports
- Quick and Easy generation of desirable reports
- Customization to ones specific needs and many more……
Course Name : Tally Advanced
Duration : 4 Weeks (40 Hours)
Time : 05:30 pm – 07:30 pm
- Advance Company Configurations
- Advance Accounting Configuration, Features & Reports – Cost Centre, Interest Calculation, Forex Gain/Loss, Voucher Classes, Customers/Suppliers Age-Wise Reports, Bill-Wise Report, Customers/Suppliers Outstanding Reports, Cost Centre/Categories Report, Voucher-Wise Report, Cash/Funds Flow Report, Over-Due Payables/Receivables
- Advance Inventory Features – Purchase & Sales Cycle, Price List, Job/Activity-Based Costing,
- Manufacturing Accounts Setup, Configuration, Features, Recordings, Reports
- Security Control Setup for Multi-User environments
- Group Companies setup & analysis
- Analysis & Verification Reports for Internal/External Auditing purpose
- Exporting Data to Excel/PDF/JPEG or from One company to another.
No Reviews found for this course.