Strategic Human Resource Management (ABE L6)
Unit Title: Strategic Human Resource Management
Unit Reference Number: Y/601/3656
Guided Learning Hours: 210
Number of Credits: 25
Unit purpose and aim(s):
This unit aims to give learners a critical understanding of:
- The nature and benefits of an HR strategy
- Links between corporate strategy and operational HR activities
- The design, monitoring and evaluation of an HR strategy
- Strategies for people resourcing, learning and development, employee relations, performance management and reward
- Understand the nature and benefits of taking a strategic approach to the management and development of people.
- Understand the positioning of an organisation’s HR strategy as the bridge between its corporate strategy and higher order purposes and its lower level human resource activities.
- Understand the design, monitoring and evaluation of a HR strategy.
- Understand the strategies for people resourcing.
- Understand the strategies for employee relations.
- Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
- Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
No Reviews found for this course.