Project Management (ABE L6)
Unit Title: Project Management
Unit Reference Number: J/601/3653
Guided Learning Hours: 210
Number of Credits: 25
Unit purpose and aim(s):
This unit aims to give learners a critical understanding of:
- The preliminary stages of a project
- How to analyse the project work content and risks in order to obtain estimates and tenders
- Detailed project planning
- Monitoring and control
- Project team structures and management strategies
- Managing quality and change
- Closure and review of projects
- Be able to initiate the preliminary stages of a project.
- Be able to analyse the project work content and associated risks, in order to obtain estimates and tenders.
- Be able to create a detailed project plan.
- Understand how the progress of a project can be monitored and controlled
- Know how to organise a suitable team structure for the project personnel and devise strategies for leading them effectively.
- Understand the management of quality and change within a project
- Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
- Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
No Reviews found for this course.