Managing the Customer Relationship (ABE L5)
Unit Title: Managing the Customer Relationship
Unit Reference Number: R/601/3378
Guided Learning Hours: 160
Number of Credits: 18
Unit objective and aim(s):
This unit aims to give learners a comprehensive understanding of:
- How customer service contributes to organisational objectives
- How to improve customer service performance in an organisation
- How to improve customer service levels in different settings
- How to manage the customer interface
- The role of front-line staff in customer service
- Understand the contribution Customer Service makes to achieving organisational objectives.
- Know how to improve customer service performance in an organisation.
- Know how to manage the customer interface.
- Know how to improve customer service levels in specific contextual settings.
- Understand the role and impact of front-line staff in the delivery of customer service.
- Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
- Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
No Reviews found for this course.