Management Information (MA1)
To develop knowledge and understanding of providing basic management information in an organization to support management in planning and decision-making.
On the successful completion of this paper, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- Identify source of document in a costing system and correctly code data
- Classify costs by nature, behavior and purpose
- Record costs for material, labour and expenses
- Provide information on actual and expected costs
- Use the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel.
No Reviews found for this course.