SWAHILI – SPEAKING
Swahili Speaking is a major challenge for foreigners staying in Tanzania or tourists visiting Tanzania. It is a hindrance to many; be it foreigners working in companies; house wives going for shopping or conversing with house maid.
This course will enable a candidate to speak Swahili language by using simple vocabularies in various environment like at home (with house maid); at the office with fellow colleagues, at the market, introducing oneself, answering simple questions and reading messages in whatsapp and the like.
- Learn basics of Swahili Language
- Converse easily and confidently
- Build the confidence while speaking
Entry Requirement: Completion of Level 1
Duration: 3 Weeks
No. of Hrs: 1.5 Hours per day
- Revision of Level 1
- Learn basic nouns, adjectives, idioms
- Learn polite ways of communicating things
- Learn basic communication done at shops, banks, hotels/restaurant/market place
- Tourists to Tanzania
- Foreigners working in Tanzania
- House Wives
- Anyone wishing to brush up and build the confidence of Swahili Speaking
No Reviews found for this course.