Introduction to Marketing (ABE L4 Ent)
Unit Title: Introduction to Marketing
Unit Reference Number: K/601/6402
Guided Learning Hours: 100
Level: Level 4
Number of Credits: 12
Unit purpose and aim(s):
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- The relationship between marketing and business
- The marketing mix
- The elements of marketing communications
- How to communicate in sales and marketing contexts
- Understand the relationship between marketing and business.
- Understand the Marketing Mix.
- Understand the main elements of Marketing Communications.
- Know how to communicate personally in a sales and marketing context.
Assessment of this unit will be based on a case study (or business scenario) and will involve
a three hour examination.
No Reviews found for this course.