ICDL, ICDL Intermediate
0( 0 REVIEWS )
ICDL – Project Planning – Intermediate Module Unit
ICDL Intermediate modules complement our range of Base modules. They will enable you to develop your skills in knowledge areas that are appropriate for your everyday life, or for your job role. The Intermediate units include: Presentation, Using Databases, Project Planning, IT Security, and Online Collaboration.
This module enables candidates to use project management software to prepare project plans and monitor projects, including planning and managing time, costs, tasks, and resources.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to managing projects.
- Use a project management application to create a new project and maintain an existing project.
- Create and schedule tasks; add project constraints and deadlines.
- Assign costs; create and assign resources to tasks.
- View the critical path, monitor progress, and reschedule work.
- Prepare and print outputs, including charts and reports.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills needed to use project planning applications.
- Can be applied to a range of project planning software from vendor packages to ‘freeware’.
- Certifies best practice in effective project planning software use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.