ICDL, ICDL Intermediate
0( 0 REVIEWS )
ICDL – Online Collaboration – Intermediate Module Unit
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
ICDL Intermediate modules complement our range of Base modules. They will enable you to develop your skills in knowledge areas that are appropriate for your everyday life, or for your job role. The Intermediate units include: Presentation, Using Databases, Project Planning, IT Security, and Online Collaboration.
This module sets out concepts and skills relating to the setup and use of online collaborative tools, such as storage, productivity applications, calendars, social media, web meetings, learning environments, and mobile technology.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Set up accounts to prepare for online collaboration.
- Use online storage and web-based productivity applications to collaborate.
- Use online and mobile calendars to manage and plan activities.
- Collaborate and interact using social networks, blogs, and wikis.
- Schedule and host online meetings and use online learning environments.
- Understand key mobile technology concepts and use features such as e-mail, applications, and synchronisation.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills needed to understand the main concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Certifies best practice in effective use of online collaboration tools and mobile technology.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.