Graphics Design Certificate
Graphics Design is the presentation of information in the form of diagrams and illustrations instead of words or numbers. All companies be it big or small have some or the other documents that need designing and printing whether for in-house use like company profile, company logo, business cards, brochures, leaflets, letterhead, envelopes, promotional items or for advertisement purpose like banners and billboards and annual reports.
Graphics is a vast field having hundreds of software available but the most popular ones are Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
We believe, every company must have an in-house designer to take care of at least the designs related to internal use in the company.
Graphics Design Certificate:
- Understand the basics and the art of designing
- Explore your creativity and translate it into a drawing
- Understand the color models and the difference between pixel and vector based objects
- Know-how of the right software and the right tools
- Get introduced to the tools and their appropriate usage
No Reviews found for this course.