Foundations in Financial Management (FFM)
To develop knowledge and understanding of the way organizations finance their operations, plan and control cash flows, optimize their use of working capital expenditure projects.
On successful completion of this paper, candidates should be able to:
- Explain and apply the principles of working capital management
- Apply a range of accounting techniques used to forecast cash within the organization
- Describe methods and procedures for managing cash balances
- Explain principles in making medium to long term financial decisions
- Explain and apply principles in making capital investment decisions
- Describe credit management methods and procedures.
No Reviews found for this course.