Corporate Strategy and Planning (ABE L6)
Unit Title: Corporate Strategy and Planning
Unit Reference Number: R/601/2747
Guided Learning Hours: 210
Number of Credits: 25
Unit purpose and aim(s):
This unit aims to give learners a critical understanding of:
- The nature scope and need for corporate strategic planning
- How to evaluate corporate strategic planning decisions
- How to critically assess and decide between strategic options
- Key developments in the HRM agenda
- How to evaluate key contemporary issues and future challenges
- Know how to critically assess the nature, scope and need for corporate strategic planning.
- Be able to critically evaluate the tools and techniques of analysis for corporate strategic planning decisions.
- Be able to identify and critically assess strategic options and decisions and decide between them.
- Be able to critically assess the issues in and approaches to implementing strategies, and measuring and controlling corporate strategic performance.
- Be able to critically evaluate key contemporary issues and future challenges affecting corporate strategic planning.
- Assessment method: written examination (unless otherwise stated).
- Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- Corporate Strategy and Planning – ABE Study Manual.
No Reviews found for this course.