Business Plan for Enterprise Start-up (ABE L4 – Ent)
Unit Title: Business Plan for Enterprise Start-up
Unit Reference Number: J/504/4410
Guided Learning Hours: 100
Level: Level 4
Number of Credits: 12
Unit purpose and aim(s):
This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- The introduction of a business plan, for the benefit of interested parties
- How to plan the resource requirements of a business
- The financial information required for a business plan
- Market research activities, marketing strategies, customer care and quality policies
- The implementation of a business plan, including risk assessment and legal
- Understand how to prepare the introductory part of a business plan to outline the business idea for potential lenders, investors and other interested parties.
- Understand the process of planning the resource requirements of the business including both physical and staff resources.
- Understand the financial information required for a business plan to meet the decision-making needs of potential investors, lenders or other interested parties.
- Understand the market research required prior to developing a business plan, and the preparation of marketing strategies, customer care and quality policies for the business proposal.
- Understand the process of planning the implementation of the business plan,the use of risk assessments, and the importance of ensuring legal compliance.
Assessment of this unit will be based on a case study (or business scenario) and will involve
a three hour examination.
No Reviews found for this course.