Enroll in the CFA Program to begin earning the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential, the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world. The CFA Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
Why Choose the CFA Program?
• The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
• Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
Who is it for?
The CFA® Certification will be a game-changer for someone who is:
- Working in finance and wants to climb up the success ladder.
- Willing to switch career to finance but doesn’t know where to start.
- A Student who has a plethora of options to choose from.
- Develop your skills and enhance your professional status and skills.
- Give those expensive degrees a ditch! Break into finance with CFA as this is the most sought after certification in the finance world.
- Start early and acquire the in-demand skills to succeed in finance.
- Portfolio Managers
- Research Analysts
- Financial Consultants
- Chief Investment Officers
- Investment Bankers
- Risk Managers
- Corporate Financial Analysts
- Relationship Managers
Why Emerson Education?
- Emerson Education is a well-established education institution designed with modern facilities to cater for educational needs of all interested to build and/or enhance skills for better prospects.
- In today’s fast moving world and varying business processes it is of paramount importance that individuals and company workforce are well equipped with necessary skills to undertake complex, challenging and promising job roles.
- Emerson Education is proud to partner with globally renowned institutions of ACCA, ABE, NCC Education, ICDL (Training & Testing Centre), PSI Assessment Centre and The British Council.
- Emerson Education strives to surmount challenges by imparting the right skills to match International Standards so as to enhance efficiency leading to perfection.
CFA Course offered at 3 Levels:
The course of study is organized into three levels and each level requires passing a six-hour exam.
The program curriculum increases in complexity as you move through the three levels:
- Level I: Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools.
- Level II: Emphasizes the application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on the valuation of all types of assets.
- Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning.