ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management (QCF) including the financial management and management of information services pathways, will gain the skills, knowledge and understanding required to be able to access a range of roles in most business environments. By giving learners a sound understanding in the key elements of business, this qualification could provide entry into employment in a wide variety of business related careers, for example, as an office manager, finance administrator, IT Administrator, administration team leader, or as a business development executive.
Course Entry Requirements:
Units: (four compulsory units)
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Accounting
Financial Management Pathway
If one wants to take the Financial Management Pathway, one has to take the first 3 papers listed above and Accounting for Financial Managers instead of Introduction to Accounting. Alternatively, one can take the first 4 papers and get Diploma in Business Management and take Accounting for Financial Managers as an additional module and one will get an additional certificate of Diploma in Financial Management)
Fees Structure for Level 4: (payable to ABE-UK)
New member ABE registration fees – £27
Exemption fees – £30 per unit
Annual Subscription – £25 per year
Exam fee – £25 per unit
- Prices are subjected to change as ABE reserves the right to make alterations to fees at its consideration.
- All 4 units in this level are taken together.
- Fees are exclusive of study manuals and examination fees
- Financial Management unit can be taken if students want to specialise in Financial management fields.