- The purpose of ABE Level 6 Diploma is to provide you with a critical understanding of businesses and the challenging environment in which they operate, enabling you to take a critical view of businesses and their context at a strategic level.
- The Level 6 qualifications aim to prepare you for progression to a higher level of study through their coverage of strategic approaches to business and management and make them an ideal springboard to a top-up degree, Masters Programme, or MBA for example.
- The ABE Level 6 Diploma will develop your leadership, strategic decision-making and change
management skills, so it is ideal for those learners looking to progress into a senior management
Who it is for?
The ABE Level 6 Diploma is for learners typically aged 19 and above, who are capable of reaching the standards required to study at Level 6. The qualification is for those who may already be in a middle management role and are looking to develop their strategic level knowledge, skills and competencies to prepare for progression into a senior management role. Alternatively, this qualification is also ideal for learners progressing from a lower level qualification and who wish to progress to a top-up degree, MBA or Masters programme.
There is no formal entry requirements to study ABE Level 6 Diploma. In order to successfully study for an ABE qualification, one should have an appropriate level of English Language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening). For the ABE Level 6 Diplomas, ABE recommends the following standards are met:
- IELTS – 6
- Cambridge ESOL – Cambridge English Advanced (point score 176 or above)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) – 61-67
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) – B2-C1
- ABE Level 6 Diploma consists of six mandatory units.
- You must complete all six mandatory units and achieve a minimum of a Pass in five units in order to be awarded the qualification.
- The first four units are core units and the last two are optional units.
- 6ULSC – Leading Strategic Change- Assessed by Assignment
- 6UBSD – Business Strategy and Decision-Making- Assessed by Examination
- 6UDIM – Developing International Markets- Assessed by Examination
- 6UBES – Business Ethics and Sustainability- Assessed by Examination
In addition to the four units above, you must choose two optional units:
- 6USSR- Strategic Stakeholder Relationships- Assessed by Assignment
- 6UCF -Corporate Finance- Assessed by Assignment
- 6UAPM -Advanced Project Management- Assessed by Assignment
Duration: 1 Year
ABE is fully regulated by Ofqual, the British Government’s qualifications regulator for England. Ofqual has an outstanding reputation on the international stage and we are proud to comply with its exacting standards. When you hold a qualification with an Ofqual logo, you have independent proof of its quality and integrity. In addition to Ofqual, we have agreements or recognition by regulatory authorities in many other countries.