- The purpose of ABE Level 5 Diploma is to extend your knowledge and understanding of businesses and the business environment, enabling you to adopt a more analytical approach of the challenges and opportunities faced by businesses.
- The Level 5 qualifications aim to prepare you for progression to a higher level of study through their coverage of core business and management theory.
- The core theories are balanced with application and skills development to prepare you for the next step in your career.
Who it is for?
The ABE Level 5 Diploma is for learners typically aged 19 and above, who are capable of reaching the standards required to study at Level 5. The qualification is for those who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills in business management to enable progression to higher levels of study or to a middle management level role in the workplace.
There is no formal entry requirements to study ABE Level 5 Diploma. In order to successfully study for an ABE qualification, one should have an appropriate level of English Language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening). For the ABE Level 5 Diplomas, ABE recommends the following standards are met:
- IELTS – 6
- Cambridge ESOL – Cambridge English Advanced (point score 169 or above)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) – 56
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) – B2
- ABE Level 5 Diploma consists of six mandatory units.
- You must complete all six mandatory units and achieve a minimum of a Pass in five units in order to be awarded the qualification.
- The first four units are the core units and the last two are optional units.
- 5UMAO -Managing Agile Organizations and People- Assessed by Assignment
- 5UIBP -Innovation and Business Performance- Assessed by Examination
- 5UEFM -Effective Financial Management- Assessed by Examination
- 5UIBE – International Business Economics and Markets- Assessed by Examination
In addition to the four units above, you must choose two optional units from the following:
- 5UOM – Operations Management- Assessed by Assignment
- 5UADM -Analytical Decision-Making- Assessed by Assignment
- 5UMSR – Managing Stakeholder Relationships- Assessed by Assignment
Duration: 1 Year
ABE is fully regulated by Ofqual, the British Government’s qualifications regulator for England. Ofqual has an outstanding reputation on the international stage and we are proud to comply with its exacting standards. When you hold a qualification with an Ofqual logo, you have independent proof of its quality and integrity. In addition to Ofqual, we have agreements or recognition by regulatory authorities in many other countries.