- The purpose of ABE’s Level 3 Certificate in Business Essentials is to provide you with an introductory understanding of the modern world of businesses, along with the opportunity to identify and develop the skills and capabilities required by business organizations to achieve goals and business success.
- The qualification will lead you through an introduction to the modern business environment risks and opportunities for business organizations. You will be introduced to common business structures and functions, as well as to new ways of working.
- Finally, you will also learn about how an employee can become an asset to a business organization through a focus on the role of an employee, how they fit within an organization and how they can add value to their role.
- The ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Essentials also provides you with the ideal grounding for progression onto ABE’s Level 4 Foundation Diploma or ABE Level 4 diplomas, up through Level 5 and through to Level 6 if you wish.
Who it is for?
The ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Essentials has been designed to ‘bridge the gap’ between full time education and the working environment in a business context. The qualification is aimed primarily at those who have recently left full time education and are looking to build their knowledge of how businesses operate and the environment that they operate in. Alternatively, this qualification would also support those already in employment but are looking to refresh their knowledge and skills in order to progress in their careers.
The ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Essentials is open entry so no formal qualification is required.In order to successfully study for an ABE qualification, you should have an appropriate level of English Language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening). For the ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Essentials, ABE recommends the following standards are met:
- IELTS – 5.5
- Cambridge ESOL – Preliminary PET or BEC
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – 36-41
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) – B2
The ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Essentials consists of one unit. One must complete and achieve a minimum of a Pass for this unit in order to be awarded the qualification.
ABE is fully regulated by Ofqual, the British Government’s qualifications regulator for England. Ofqual has an outstanding reputation on the international stage and we are proud to comply with its exacting standards. When you hold a qualification with an Ofqual logo, you have independent proof of its quality and integrity. In addition to Ofqual, we have agreements or recognition by regulatory authorities in many other countries.